Email awards team on: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Or post to:
International Programmes team,
The Resource Alliance,
56-64 Leonard Street,
London, EC2A 4LT,
Since 2004 the Resource Alliance has launched eight awards programmes in the Asia Pacific region. The Malaysia Fundraising Awards 2012 will be the third awards programme in Malaysia.
The awards focus on:
- Rewarding organisations that demonstrate strategic fundraising practices and can campaign
- Identifying and strengthening successful fundraising practices
- Sharing stories, case studies and other innovations.
NGOs from all over Malaysia are invited to enter the competition provided that they:
- are registered in Malaysia as an NGO
- have been working for a minimum of three years towards social and environmental transformation
- organisations that propagate political or religious doctrines are excluded from participation.
NGOs are invited to enter the Awards under one or more of four categories.
Categories for organizations:
- Big Idea, Small Budget
- Innovative Fundraising Campaign
Categories for individuals:
- The National Fundraiser of the Year
- The Outstanding Volunteer
- The awards winner will get a free place to attend the International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM) Asia 2012 from 3-6 July 2012
- The awards ceremony will take place on 5 July where you will have the opportunity to network with more than 150 NGO representatives and donors
- The winners will be invited to enter the Global Awards 2012 (in the Netherlands in October 2012/13) and have an opportunity to compete against the best fundraisers in the world.
How to enter:
Candidates should complete an entry form and submit this to the Resource Alliance by the 31 May 2012 deadline. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
For more information, kindly follow the link below.